Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 9, 2022

Octavia Tag Book

 

Happy New Year, crafters! For this Design Team project for Polkadoodles, I chose to make a tag book using images and papers from the gorgeous Octavia Collection.  I created the tag book using 300gsm card stock and covered using papers from the ‘Octavia Moonfly - Paper Heaven Paperholic’ collection. All sentiments were from the ‘Octavia Moonfly - Say It All’ Digital Bundle.

For the left tag, I used the ‘Great Outdoors’ stencil with Distress inks and the digital stamp ‘Octavia Thinking’ which I coloured using Promarker pens.

On the second tag I stamped, cut and coloured the butterfly from the ‘Flower Collage’ stamp set, sticking one butterfly directly to the page and a second butterfly over the top, being careful to only stick the body down and lifting the wings to create dimension. I used a scalloped die to mat and layer the sentiment. 

For the middle tag, I stamped, cut and coloured elements from the ‘Queen of Hearts Collage’ and ‘Flower Collage’ stamp sets.

On the fourth tag I stamped directly on to the paper using the ‘Queen of Hearts Collage’ and ‘Flower Collage’ stamp sets and roughly coloured the images using distress crayons and a white Posca pen.

On the final tag, I used the ‘Octavia Best Friends’ digital stamp, coloured using Promarker pens.

I included fabric flowers, ribbons and eyelets from my stash to add extra details

I look forward to seeing your beautiful projects this month,

Happy Crafting!


 

Polkadoodles Products used

Octavia Thinking digi stamp

Octavia Best friends digi stamp

Octavia Moonfly - Paper Heaven Paperholic collection

Octavia Moonfly - Say It All Digital Bundle.

‘Queen of Hearts Collage’ stamp set

‘Flower Collage’ stamp set

Great Outdoors Stencil

 

Promarkers – Antique Pink, Blush, Burnt Orange, Cyan, Honeycomb, Mint Green, Pastel Pink, Rose Pink, Tulip Yellow

Posca Pen - white

Distress Ink – Peeled Paint, Salty Ocean

Spellbinders Big Scalloped Circles die set

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed stamped candle

  For this blog post for Cleverprints, I decided to decorate a candle using stamps.  This is something very simple to do which you can do wi...