Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 30, 2022

Ula Create Journal Tag

For this Polkadoodles DT project for the 'We Love to Create' blog challenge, I was inspired to use the ‘Ula Create – Life Journal’ digi stamp, which I coloured with Promarkers. Ula is very keen on journaling so she needed to be sat on top of a pile of wonderful, inky and creative art journals. I used the books from the ‘Cupcake on pile of books’ digi stamp to create this effect, which I coloured, fussy cut and decoupaged to create depth and dimension. 

 I cut a large tag shape from 300gsm plain card stock and covered it using a background paper from the ‘Winnie Wonderland Paper Heaven 8’ bundle which has a subtle text pattern. I edged the tag with Craftynotions ‘Pink Sapphire’ jewel enamels embossing powder and stamped one edge with the ‘Queen of Hearts Collage’ stamp. I love this stamp as it has so many elements to it. I embossed it using WOW! ‘Gold Rich Super Fine’ powder. I then roughly tore purple flowers from the ‘Winnie Wednesday Halloween Bundle’ paper pack, edging them with ‘Dusty Concord’ Distress Ink. I applied the same ink to the sentiment from the ‘Ula Create – Life Journal’ digi stamp set. 

 I selected a purple ribbon from my stash which I also stamped and embossed in gold, using the ‘Queen of Hearts Collage stamp’. 

I hope you enjoyed this project and I look forward to seeing your makes this month. 
Happy Crafting! 
Gabrielle 

 Polkadoodles Products used:
 Ula Create – Life Journal digi stamp & sentiment
 Cupcake on Pile of Books digi stamp
 Winnie Wonderland Paper Heaven 8 Bundle
 ‘Queen of Hearts Collage’ stamp set
 Winnie Wednesday Halloween Bundle

 Promarkers – Antique Pink, Blossom, Cardinal Red, Grass, Pastel Pink
 Copics – Bareley Beige, Brown, Champagne, Light Walnut, Pinkish White 
 ‘Dusty Concord’ Distress Ink 
 Crafty Notions Jewel Enamels ‘Pink Sapphire’
 Sheena Embossing Powders WOW! ‘Gold Rich Super Fine’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed stamped candle

  For this blog post for Cleverprints, I decided to decorate a candle using stamps.  This is something very simple to do which you can do wi...