Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 18, 2022

'Lil Miss Sugarpops' Polkadoodles DT project

 




Hello crafters! For this colourful easel card I used the cute little ‘Unicorn digi stamp - Lil Miss Sugarpops’ which I combined with the stars and rainbow from the Accessories Digital Stamps - Sparkle Unicorn digital download bundle.

To start, I chose a spotty background paper from the ‘Rainbow Paper printable digital download bundle’ and selected a matching combination of Promarkers and Copics in which to colour my images.

I selected some mdf letters to spell ‘Shine’ and painted them with acrylics in similar colours.

I then chose an oval die for the shape of my easel card, folding and scoring a piece of pink card stock from my stash and die cutting it through both layers, with the edge of the die over the edge of the score line so the 2 ovals remained joined when cut.  I then scored one of the ovals in half across the middle. 

Next, I die cut a larger oval in the same colour card to create my matte and a smaller layer from the spotty background paper, sticking this over the bottom half of the scored oval.   Finally I assembled my layout with a combination of wet glue and foam pads.

I look forward to seeing your projects and happy crafting!

Gabrielle

 

Polkadoodles products used:

Unicorn Digi Stamp – Lil Miss Sugarpops

Rainbow Paper printable digital download bundle

Accessories Digital Stamps - Sparkle Unicorn digital download bundle.

 

Other products used:

Copics – Bareley Beige, Chamois, Pinkish White

Promarkers – Amethyst, China Blue, Cool Grey 2, Cyan, Lime Green, Magenta, Peach, Rose Red, Tulip Yellow, Yellow

Sakura Gelly Roll – Clear Star, 08

Creative Expressions – Noble Collection Double Stitched Ovals Dies

DecoArt Traditions – Quinacridone Violet

Dylusions Paints – Laidback Lilac, Leon Zest, London Blue, Sour Appletini

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed stamped candle

  For this blog post for Cleverprints, I decided to decorate a candle using stamps.  This is something very simple to do which you can do wi...