Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 30, 2022

Spring Hedgehog Gnome


 


Spring is in the air!  For this Polkadoodles DT project, I was inspired to use the ‘Spring Hedgehog Gnome’ to create a joyful card.  I coloured the main image and the bees with Promarkers and pencils and then stamped and coloured the flowers from the ‘Flower Power 1’ stamp set.

To make the grass I used the ‘Great Outdoors’ stencil with two shades of green distress ink and then fussy cut.  I created the card blank using a matching digi paper from the ‘Spring Gnomes’ paper pack and I then attached a piece of strong acetate to the front.  I assembled my composition using foam pads for dimension, adhering the bees on to the acetate to create the illusion that are flying freely around the gnome.

I hope you like this card and I look forward to seeing your makes this month.

Happy Crafting!

Gabrielle

 

Polkadoodles Products used

‘Spring Hedgehog Gnome’ digi stamp

‘Spring Gnomes’ printable paper patterns

‘Winnie Sunshine Delights’ Embellishments Bundle

‘Great Outdoors’ stencil

‘Flower Power 1’ stamp set

Promarkers – Cinnamon, Cocoa, Cocktail Pink, Cool Grey 1, Forest Green, Lipstick Red, Magenta, Pastel Beige, Pastel Blue, Shale, Yellow Antique Pink, Blossom,

Faber Castell Polychromos pencils

‘Mowed Lawn’ and ‘Peeled Paint’ Distress Ink

Sakura 08 Gelly Roll pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed stamped candle

  For this blog post for Cleverprints, I decided to decorate a candle using stamps.  This is something very simple to do which you can do wi...