Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 28, 2022

It's a monster photobomb!


 

When I saw the Polkadoodles 'Little Monsters' digi stamps I thought they looked like they could be such good friends so I decided to create them in a Best Friends Forever photo pose.  On my PC, I manipulated the three digi stamps ‘Tubatha’, ‘Fuzzpea’ and ‘Wheelieshirl’ to look as if they were in a huddle with Fuzzpea bouncing up from behind.  I coloured them using Promarkers and Polychromo pencils and then fussy cut.  I used a co-ordinating background paper from the ‘Little Monsters printable papers digi kit’.  To create the frame I simply cut an aperture in A4 cardstock to fit.  I used a label maker to create the sentiment.

I hope you like this card and I look forward to seeing your makes this month.

Happy Crafting!

Gabrielle

 

Polkadoodles Products used

‘Fuzzpea’ digi stamp

‘Tubatha’ digi stamp

‘Wheelieshirl’ digi stamp

Little Monsters printable papers digi kit

 

Promarkers –  Antique Pink, Black, Blush, Bright Green, Cool Grey 3, Orchid, Pumpkin, Soft Green, Tulip Yellow, Yellow,

Faber Castell Polychromos pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed stamped candle

  For this blog post for Cleverprints, I decided to decorate a candle using stamps.  This is something very simple to do which you can do wi...