Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 14, 2021

Choose Kindness and Laugh Often

Hello there! Today has been a day for staying in the warmth and Crafting, so I decided to create a colourful mixed media canvas.
Firstly, I stencilled on to the canvas using the 'Something Different' stencil by Cleverprints and resist paste from Pretty Gets Gritty.
Once dry, I sprayed the canvas using ink sprays from Dylusions and Ranger. 
I stamped the heart and flowers from the Misfitspart1 collection 'Not a Weed' from Cleverprints and inked them using distress oxides.
Once cut out, I layered them on to the canvas adding a bit of thread for texture.
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed stamped candle

  For this blog post for Cleverprints, I decided to decorate a candle using stamps.  This is something very simple to do which you can do wi...