Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Create and be Mermazing

Hi there. For today's post I want to show an mdf heart plaque I decorated for a quirky, underwater theme.
First off, I painted the heart using #dylusionspaint in shades of 'London Blue' and 'Blue Hawaiian'.
I then stamped and fussy cut the mermaid and wave image from #artbymarlene from the 'Underwater Artist' stamp set. I love the expression on the mermaid's face! I coloured the images with watercolours.
Next I chose collage elements from #artbymarlene and washi paper from #janedavenport to add to my design.
Once all pieces were in place I added a little doodling, a quirky phrase and glossy accent bubbles. 
Thank you for looking and happy crafting! 

2 comments:

Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed stamped candle

  For this blog post for Cleverprints, I decided to decorate a candle using stamps.  This is something very simple to do which you can do wi...