Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 19, 2021

Red Queen

Hi there! I am really excited to be sharing with you my first post as a Design Team member for #Polkadoodles! For this mixed media piece I used the ‘Red Queen’ Digi Stamp from the ‘Winnie in Wonderland’ collection which I coloured with my Copics, Promarkers and Aqua Pens and then decoupaged to give her beautiful outfit some depth and dimension.

I created the piece on an MDF heart plaque, starting by sponge painting the background and adding collaged pieces from the ‘Winnie Wonderland Paper Heaven 8’ collection. I added the gorgeous trees from the ‘Winnie Wonderland Embellies 1&2’ collection to frame her. For extra interest, I added flowers and a metal embellishment from my stash.
Happy Crafting!
Copics – Egg Shell E50, Cool Grey 3 C-3
Promarkers – Amethyst, Blossom, Cool Grey 1 & 4, Ivory, Pastel Pink
Spectrum Noir Aqua Pens – Burgundy, Crimson, Gold
Dylusions Paints – Cherry Pie, Peony Blush, Rose Quartz



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed stamped candle

  For this blog post for Cleverprints, I decided to decorate a candle using stamps.  This is something very simple to do which you can do wi...