Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 28, 2021

Winnie in Wonderland – Time is Running Out


 


Hello there, crafters!  Here is my latest make for the Polkadoodles We love to create blog challenge using the delightful ‘Winnie in Wonderland’ collection.   For this mixed media art board I used the ‘Time is Running Out’ digi stamp and the white rabbit from the ‘Let’s Hurry’ digi stamp, colouring with my Copics and Promarkers. 

I created the background by painting the art board with black gesso and edging it with embossing enamel.  I used one of the background papers from the ‘Winnie Wonderland Paper Heaven 8’ collection which I tore to create a textured edge and coloured using distress ink. 

I really enjoyed playing with the ‘Winnie Wonderland Embellies 1&2’ to create the scene and I particularly liked having the white rabbit pop out of a tea cup!  I used Crackle Accents on the large clock face to add shine and texture and included some embellishments from my stash to tie it all together and add extra interest and dimension, including sprocket dies which I covered with embossing enamel for a colourful, rusty look.

Happy Crafting!

The Papercrafting Pixie

 

Copics – R85

Promarkers – Amethyst, Blossom, Cocoa, Cocktail Pink, Cool Aqua, Cool Grey 2 & 3, Honeycomb, Lilac, Pastel Beige, Peach, Poppy, Soft Green

Gelly Roll Sparkle Pen ‘Clear Star’

Distress Ink ‘Victorian Velvet’

Stampendous Embossing Enamel ‘Aged Scarlet’

Spellbinders ‘Sprightly Sprockets’ die set

Crackle Accents

 

 

 

2 comments:

Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed stamped candle

  For this blog post for Cleverprints, I decided to decorate a candle using stamps.  This is something very simple to do which you can do wi...